15th International Congress on Logistics and SCM Systems 28-29 September 2021, Poznan, Poland
„Logistics and supply chain management challenges and opportunities in the COVID-19 World – Smart, agile and sustainable trends, methods and practices”
Welcome to the ICLS 2020-2021
The call for papers encourages authors to contribute to current research on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on logistics and supply chain management. The supply chain disruptions due to the lockdown have triggered a need for new strategies and solutions. A big transformation globally has been the shift in selling directly to customers. The increased demand for e-commerce has been motivation for contactless last mile solutions. The new technologies have facilitated business operations and communication, when shortages of staff and movement restrictions have occurred. The impact of the COVID -19 Pandemic on logistics and supply chain management is not fully known. Therefore, we encourage authors to contribute to the scientific discussion on the challenges and opportunities of the COVID-19 World during the ICLS 2020-2021 conference. It is our pleasure to invite scholars and practitioners around the world to participate in the 15th International Congress of Logistics and SCM Systems (ICLS 2020-2021) to be held on September 28~29, 2021 virtually in Poznan, Poland. It is organized by the Faculty of Engineering Management, Poznan University of Technology (www.put.poznan.pl) and co-organized by the International Federation of Logistics & SCM Systems (IFLS).
Topics of Interest
Logistics and supply chain management in Pandemic and Post Pandemic applications:
- Covid-19 related disruptions in supply chains
- New solutions in logistics dedicated to e-commerce
- Contactless last-mile delivery
- Pandemic related uncertainty and countering strategies in supply chains
- Post pandemic supply chain resilience
- Supply chain innovations
- New technologies supporting logistics and supply chain management in Post COVID-19 World
Sustainability in logistics and supply chain management:
- Challenges for logistics and SCM in the circular economy
- Circular business models and their impact on logistics and supply chain management
- Circular supply chain practices
- Closed loop supply chains (reuse, recycling, remanufacturing)
- Green logistics
- Green sourcing and procurement
- Green mobility
- Reverse logistics
- Human factors in logistics
- Ethics in logistics and SCM
- Sustainability assessment in logistics and SCM
Smart SC and logistics:
- Digitalization of logistics and supply chain
- Data mining applications in logistics and supply chain
- Machine learning application in logistics and supply chain
- Data analytics application logistics and supply chain
- IoT application logistics and supply chain
- Future intelligent transportation systems
- Multimodal processes approach logistics and supply chain
- Artificial intelligence in logistics and supply chain
- Modelling, simulation and optimization in logistics and SCM
Trends and best practices in production logistics and service logistics:
- Maintenance logistics
- Inventory management
- Lean logistics
- Logistics excellence
- Last mile distribution
Camera ready version deadline (conference
pre-proceedings only): 30th April 2020
Publication fee payment deadline (conference
pre-proceedings only): 15th May 2020
Extended abstract submission deadline: 19th July 2021 Notification of the abstract acceptance: 30st July 2021 Full paper submission deadline: 10th September 2021 Registration deadline: 24th September 2021
- Conference : 28th-29th September 2021
Our open part of the conference is broadcasted via You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PolitechnikaPozna%C5%84ska_PUT
The final Conference Programme is avalaible now here!
The registration form is avaiable now!
The framework program is available now in tab „Program”
We encourage all the authors to present their accepted papers/abstracts, which are/were submitted in 2020 and 2021. In order to facilitate the preparation of the final conference schedule please fill in a short Google survey on your availability. Survey is available at the link below (it takes less than 2 minutes):
If you do not wish to make presentation during ICLS2020-2021, then please indicate it in the survey.
Please fill the form before 30th August, after this date the conference schedule will be fixed and we won’t be able to accommodate your requests.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Post Conference Publications
The accepted papers will be included in the edited volume published by Springer. The selected papers will be recommended for the publication in the associated journals. More information here.
The International Congress on Logistics and SCM Systems (ICLS) is organized by the International Federation of Logistics & SCM Systems (IFLS) and the Asia-Pacific regions Federation of Logistics & SCM Systems (APFLS). . The first ICLS was initiated by Waseda University and held in Tokyo, Japan in 2004. To date, the congress has been held 14 times. ICLS is becoming the most influential meeting for Asia-based logistics and SCM. It aims to provide an international forum for leading academics, researchers and practitioners to discuss and exchange ideas on the latest developments and to seek opportunities for collaboration among the participants as well as to promote excellence in the field.
Post Conference Publications
The accepted papers will be included in the edited volume published by Springer. The selected papers will be recommended for the publication in the associated journals, as follows:
- International Journal of Logistics-Research and Applications IF 2.152 (SSCI): special issue of “Circular Supply Chain Practices”
- International Journal of Logistics-Research and Applications IF 2.152 (SSCI): special issue of “Industry 3.5 for sustainable supply chain management”
- Maritime Business Review (Scopus and ProQuest)
- LogForum (indexed in the WoS and Scopus),
- International Journal of Logistics and SCM Systems,
- other indexed journals (to be announced later).
The International Federation of Logistics and SCM Systems (IFLS)
Faculty of Engineering Management, Poznan University of Technology
Foundation for Development of Poznan University of Technology